Information Collection and Usage
We collect several different types of information for purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may collect Personal Information directly from visitors to our Website that you choose to provide to us; by filling out an online form requesting to be contacted, registering for webinars, downloading ebooks, whitepapers and similar resources. If you contact us through the websites, we will keep a record of our communications with you.
Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. This text file contains an identifier, which is a string of letters and numbers that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use different types of cookies to enhance and improve your experience on our website.
- to study how users or groups of users use the website, so that we can improve our
- to be able to better inform you of Valethi Technologies
- to analyze data for research and statistics of website usage
- to improve the website, making it easier for you to find what you are looking for
- to remember your setting and preferences to make your subsequent visits to the website easier.
How can I accept cookies?
You can accept cookies by clicking the accept button on the home page of the Valethi Technologies website. Once you have accepted it, the next time that you visit the website, the cookie pop-up will not be showed.
What should you do if you don’t want cookies to be set?
If you prefer, you may choose to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you should be aware that you might lose some functions of the website.
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our Site, or any other site, you can do so through your browser setting. The ‘Help’ function in your browser should explain how.
Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your machine.
To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our Site, please refer to respective websites for further information.
Use of Data
Valethi Technologies will use the data collected data on our website:
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information by filling out an online form
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide effective customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To keep our website safe and secure
- To send you relevant and general information we think may be of an interest to you
However, you will always be able to opt-out of any communications at any time.
Transfer or Sharing of Data
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited situations.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Valethi Technologies may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Valethi Technologies
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers such as Google Analytics, Hubspot and other tools to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Third-Party Sites
For your convenience, our Service/Website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.